Facility Use Request
Facility Use Guidelines
The following is a list of guidelines that must be followed in order for your deposit to be returned:
- No children should be in the nursery without an approved nursery worker. If childcare is needed for your event you must contact the office prior to the event to arrange.
- No equipment, including the sound board, items on stage and the computer(s), should be used without the supervision of the sound tech. Arrangements should be made prior to the event if you have a need for any of these audio/visual items. Please make sure you have marked this on the facility use form, then contact the technology coordinator at 563-391-5488 to make arrangements. There may be a fee for the use of this equipment.
- Smoking and use of alcohol or controlled substances is NOT permitted in the building or on the church grounds.
- All trash should be emptied and taken to dumpster outside the west Brandt Hall doors. (Key to the dumpster is hanging to the left of the doorway in the custodian’s office across from Brandt Hall).
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- The building elevator is kept locked. If your function/activity requires its use, please indicate it on the Facility Use Form.
- If you use tables, please put them back where they were stored when you found them.
- If the people doing teardown are different from the set up people please make sure they know where to replace items (tables, chairs, kitchen utensils, etc.)
- If you are using the facility on a week-end, it is your responsibility to arrange for a church key prior to your event.
- Nothing is to be taped on walls or doors.
- Chairs should not to be moved at any time without approval of the custodian.
- Turn off coffee makers and empty coffee ground receptacles.
- Wash and put away any items used.
- All trash should be emptied and taken to dumpster outside the west Brandt Hall doors. (Key to the dumpster is hanging to the left of the doorway in the custodian’s office across from Brandt Hall)
- Towels should be placed in the receptacle for dirty towels in the pantry.
- Please do not sit on the counter tops or allow your guests to.