We're kicking off our new series Family Feud. This first message will focus on how we can battle busy schedules.
You can follow along with the sermons in our app or online.
This weekend's message will be:
from Acts 2:42-47
Summer Games/SGU Special Offering:
We're still collecting donations towards our special offering for Summer Games University scholarships for Christ Church students who are attending. Currently we have 36 students registered for camp. Each student will receive at least $70 from Christ Church as a measure to show how important it is that we get those students to SGU. In addition of the $70 to each Christ Church camper, more than a dozen students need full scholarships of $340.
A donation of $70 can cover the church's commitment to our campers OR you can sponsor a full campership at $340.
Any amount will help us reach more students with the Gospel of Christ.
You can also give by marking your check memo "SGU/Summer Camp" and dropping it off at the church or offering plate.
What's going on @ Christ Church
There's a lot going on in the next few weeks at Christ Church. Here's a snapshot:
- April Just One Thing: Reusable bags for the Buchanan Elementary School Food Pantry.
- Facebook & Instagram Check-ins will provide dental checkups with the Bethany for Families mobile dental clinic.
- Permanent Endowment Fund Applications are open and applications can be found in the information rack by the Guest Center or online at christchurchdavenport.org/endowment.
- Baptism Celebration and Potluck will be May 5th at 5:00 PM. Register here: https://christchurchia.churchcenter.com/registrations/events
- Haiti Information Meeting will be at noon on April 28th in Fellowship Hall. No commitment needed at this time, simply get information about the trip.
New Directories are in. If you had your photo taken, you will receive a complementary directory. If you haven't received yours yet, please stop by the Guest Center to pick yours up. If you did not have your picture taken, you can request a copy (limited quantity available) by signing up in Fellowship Hall. These will be on a first come, first served basis.
Finally, one administrative thing to note: all forms for the congregation that have been located by the offices have been relocated to the informatoin rack by the Guest Center.